Sunday, May 19, 2013

Who do you talk to when you have no one to talk to?

We've all had the drama within ourselves, the scenarios playing on our mind whether it happened or we need to exaggerate and extract the emotions that our inner self is not capable anymore to handle thus it needs to explode - like a bomb.

Bearing all the reasons, weighing the pros and cons, justifying your rights and wrong (and maybe his, too) of the uneventful situation, who is the most right between the two of you? Even though you think you have had all the right answers, it just does not feel right.

It is not pride anymore that lurks. It is more than something. More than the security, protection that you give. More than the love and inspiration that that person gives you. It is selfishness.

Selfishness in the sense that when you heard the person's name or one wrong that sparked the arduous argument, that is where you only rely. That is the only thing you could throw. The laborious explanation and justification will not be heard. Just hearing that person's name or one wrong irritates you, so the other person just sulks in the corner and mums.

Do not talk to me. Not yet. Not because I do not want you to talk to me. But because I do not want you to be irrational of your decision. Take your time, all the time that you need. Trust me. Trust me because you believe in everything that I do.