Monday, March 18, 2013

Back to blogging

Back in 2011 (when I started to use blogspot as my main blog site) up to early 2012, I used to fill a month's worth of blog entries on this online diary of mine. If you will check at my archives, there at the side, I have about 25-30 posts for a month. I also used to share my random thoughts and feelings. I used to write. I did not stop. I took a break? I guess not.

There are points in my life where I tell myself, I should blog about this. That thought, feeling that invades my inner being. There is a surge within me, but it is not outlined properly. I don't how I will start or address or what's the significance if I started to blog and publish it. What is the message that I want to convey?

Do you know thoughtcatalog.com, I am planning to write an article and submit one to them if my thoughts are clear already, and if I am clear with how I want to share it online. I have not even drafted what I am feeling back then, memories refresh me, somehow linking the things I want to draw. And soon, I will be back. Writing my thoughts, randomly, anything under the sun.

P.S. I want to share a blog where somehow, this person never fails to voice out what I wanted to write, visit thenameisera.wordpress.com.