Saturday, November 3, 2012

Self-distraction

I would like to quote myself with what I posted on twitter and some on my facebook account some realizations of what I've been and going through.

While reading Hunger Games, I'm on Gale's side. Until the end. Idk, I may seem to be someone who can hold on to their words and believe. 
While I'm reading Catching fire, I thought: Para akong si Katniss Everdeen, I resist myself from falling and showing affection. 
Minsan di ko alam kung maniniwala ako sa pinaniniwalaan ko pero pinaniniwalaan ko parin sila after some tim 
I don't often say 'I love you' but when I do, I meant every bits, letters, space, and words of it. 
I wish I was her. But if I am her, then I would not be me. The me whom the people around me loves who I am and what I am for.
Please don't forget to quote me if you'll repost this on your twitter or other social networking sites. Just add, "Marie Castro, 2012" or tag my twitter @mariebiskwet ;)