Friday, March 9, 2012

HAPPY ENDING: PANTENE TVC

Have you watched this commercial a lot of times? Are you curious and somewhat interested on the background music playing? Have you tried searching for that song that PANTENE always play during TV Personality Kris Aquino?

As for me, YES! It has been a year ago or almost that I have finally found the song behind the commercial. I forgot how I stumbled to find it. Maybe I listened carefully whenever the commercial is running and when it ends, I hear a person sing and play what I've heard on my mind of that low volume-d sound music. Yes, I am that girl too, who search lyrics on Google hoping that I'll find the right title of the song.

♪♫ ... little bit of love. or 

♪♫ no hope, no love, no glory will play before the TVC ends



So yeah, I became addicted to the TVC's music. I even hum it whenever a random song plays on my mind. Finally got the urge to search for it. I think that 'No hope, no love, no glory' are the keywords I used to find the song.

Ahh-ahh! I remembered now where I heard the full song play and found the title of the song. I was browsing some sites I can't remember. The youtube tab wasn't opened yet. It's one of those Gossip Girl fan videos that I've heard the full song and the comments where I've found the title of the song. 

* I can't remember if this was the exact video I've watched, nevertheless, it still has the GG casts.


Tada! It has become one of my favorite song. 

"♪♫ no hope, no love, no glory"

was the line I'm LSS (Last Song Syndrome the most)
It captivated my whole heart, the song, the lyrics, the singer. First thought, the singer was a girl because of the high-pitched voice but not, it was my friend who confirmed it to me. Because I'm not watching the music video wholly -- I will be sharing later-- that I did not noticed.

The song, this song. HAPPY ENDING by MIKA NOT AVRIL LAVIGNE,
has the move-on-ambience-yet-still-bitter, go-with-the-flow-God-I'll-follow-what-you'll-give-me-next attitude. Leaving it all. The music will explain it to you. 

Prepare your tissues, because this is one awesome song.


The song was entitled, HAPPY ENDING BY MIKA



This is the way you left me,
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,
No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love,
Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,
But not together.

Wake up in the morning, stumble on my life
Can't get no love without sacrifice
If anything should happen, I guess I wish you well
A little bit of heaven, but a little bit of hell

This is the hardest story that I've ever told
No hope, no love, no glory
Happy endings gone forever more
I feel as if I'm wasted
And I'm wastin' every day

This is the way you left me,
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,
No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love,
Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,
But not together.

2 o'clock in the morning, something's on my mind
Can't get no rest; keep walkin' around
If I pretend that nothin' ever went wrong, I can get to my sleep
I can think that we just carried on

This is the hardest story that I've ever told
No hope, no love, no glory
Happy endings gone forever more
I feel as if I'm wasted
And I'm wastin' every day

This is the way you left me,
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,
No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love,
Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,
But not together.

A Little bit of love, little bit of love
Little bit of love, little bit of love (X17)
This is the way you left me,
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,
No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love,
Like it's forever.
To live the rest of our life,
But not together.

This is the way you left me,
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,
No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love,
Like it's forever.
To live the rest of our life,
But not together.

This is the way you left me,
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,
No Happy Ending.

Is the song relatable?