Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Vow ♥


As stated on my previous entry, I will post about my reactions on the movie The Vow.

Before anything else, quotes from The Vow that had an IMPACT on me:
It's hard to wait for something you know might never happen, but it's even harder to give up when you know it's everything you want.
I hope one day I can love the way that you love me.
Quoted from @TheVowQuotes

And my reactionss:
I was like O.o upon the ending of the movie. But I found it realistic and the impact, the impact we make on someone's life.  ♥ 
The moment of impact. The theory of the Moment of Impact. - Leo, The Vow (2012) 
 Seriously, The Vow is not your usual-lovey-lovey-cliche love story except if you're good on determining the ending. And I did. HAHA! That moment when-I-did-not-know-it-is-the-ending-but-I-think-it-is and IT IS! 

When it did happen, I was dismayed at first because, because,
SPOILER: The wife's (Paige) 5 years before-the-accident memory hadn't been regained.

That's sad I know! :( Not knowing anything about your memories, those that made an impact, that has changed you. Soon as I analyzed the movie, I loved it. It makes sense to me now.

That's all folks. Don't know if I made any sense.
Marie :)