Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Vow Ticket

On my previous post, I said this:
Because I got to watch The Vow for free at Rockwell last Sunday with my Tita and our neighbor thru Zoya ManilaAna Gonzales, and Carmex Philippines. Thanks to them! I thought of posting the movies I've seen in cinema last year. Well, it's rare for me to watch movies in cinema when I was in high school, I only visit once/twice year. That bad, eh? Or not.
 I won Ana Gonzales quick giveaway on a movie ticket for The Vow:

 Thank you Anagon! :)

Before the movie started Shen of shensaddiction.com and one from Zoya Manila hosted a mini raffle/giveaway and I won a GC! The question was, "Where is Organic Rituals located?" No one was standing so I volunteered myself then. :) Yay! Sayang kasi they raffled 2 Alcatel phones our ticket numbers were so close.

Will be blogging about my reactions on The Vow on my next post.

Happy Valentine's!!
Marie :*