Monday, February 13, 2012

Movies 2011

Because I got to watch The Vow for free at Rockwell last Sunday with my Tita and our neighbor thru Zoya Manila, Ana Gonzales, and Carmex Philippines. Thanks to them! I thought of posting the movies I've seen in cinema last year. Well, it's rare for me to watch movies in cinema when I was in high school, I only visit once/twice year. That bad, eh? Or not.

  Here are some tickets that I haven't pasted on my diary, I keep them to remind me of what I have been doing with my life, others are pasted on my diary like the Harry Potter 7: Part 2. 

NO OTHER WOMAN
This entry was posted here (patikim lang) with 3 of my friends. It's a random trip in MOA and that it's weeks after No Other Woman premiered. Kumbaga sa nagbabagang showbiz balita, huling-huli na kami sa kaahasan ng bikini ni Anne Curtis.

TWEEN ACADEMY
Watched this with my cousin and a friend. Because my cousin is a total fan of the tween actors and actresses of GMA7 and the loveteam, JulieElmo, she begged for her mom to watch it and I, be her company on that day. And the friend, well sabit lang siya. Gusto niya din daw manood e.

BREAKING DAWN PART 1

Yes, you're not mistaken! I have two tickets. I have watched Breaking Dawn twice the day and after it's premiere in the country. The first one courtesy of Close Up Philippines, read HERE. While the second was of pure adoration of the cinematography and I can't get the hang of it, so I insisted to watch it again with my friend who wasn't able to attend the free screening (because yeah read my entry by clicking the link).

HAPPY FEET 2

A random trip to the mall with that friend I'm talking about here over again on this post. Yes, because I really love HAPPY FEET since 2006! ;) Euw, ang tanda ko na ba? So ayaw ko magpahuli. This post HERE.

More movies to watch this 2012,
Marie :)