Monday, February 27, 2012

FEEL GOOD: Music

I've been away from other forms of media, namely- TV, radio, memory card and the likes. Been using a lot of laptop and ethernet. Now's my chance to feature songs I like from today.

Call Me Maybe by Carla Rae Jepsen
I've seen the title of this song from bloggers I follow. And it makes sense! :) First meet-up.

Tonight (I'm loving you) by Enrique Iglesias
Heard this on ASAP 2012 last Sunday, February 26, 2012. Fell in love with these song when I heard it. So I've saved the repeated lines on my phone and hola! Found it!

Love you like a love song by Selena Gomez and The Scene
At first, I didn't like the song. Then I saw Selena Gomez and co. playing it on one awards night. And my ears flap upon listening to the remaining parts of the song.

What's the newest music? Share it here.
Marie :)