Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Feet 2: Life lessons

Two weekends ago, I was able to watch Happy Feet 2. The first installment of Happy Feet was loved! It became one of my favorite movies on my list and I would not be tired watching it over and over again. The songs that were sang, interpreted, and animated on the movie makes me go gaga. What's my biggest learning during the first Happy Feet? That whatever you are if you believe in yourself you can bring the change upon your own people.

I will be forever thankful to my bestfriend, Monica Tutti. If it hadn't been her, I would not love this movie when we're on our first year of highs school. 5 years ago. Wew!

What's in store with the second installment of Happy Feet. Happy Feet 2! I want to share and quote most valuable lessons I've learned when I watched the movie. 

Image Detail

"Some good questions, have no good answer." - Lovelace

"If you want it, will it. If you will it, you will have it."- The Mighty Sven

"All we have to do is give it a little Umff!" - Mumble

I love the planktons, Will and Bill! The definition of true friendship,
Marie :*