Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Probable gifts to give on my birthday ;) Affordable ones!


Hey, it's my 18th! Though I will not be having a party or any celebration at all, you can make it special. I am not assuming it will happen, but maybe somehow, you can get an idea how you will surprise me. I don't expect it to be grand. I posted here in my previous blog entitled Birthday Wishlist, also gifts I would like to receive for my birthday, this one is much affordable, just in case.

1. Paulo Coelho collection
2. Have A Little Faith by Mitch Albom
3. Clothes from Tomato, Cinderella, or The Ramp
4. Iphone 4 or Samsung Corby II or Galaxy
5. Notebook/Netbook (Apple if you can afford)
6. Set of ballpens (Black ones! .3, G-tec)
7. 2012 Planner
8. Steno notebook
9. Earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, sunglasses, big eyeglasses
10. Dresses (Cocktails, Knee length, Long gowns, for any occasions)
11. Cakes (Not from Goldilocks or Red Ribbon)
12. Ice cream especially Ube and Chocoate and Vanilla
13. A bouquet of flowers
14. Balloons! Bunch of them! All colors! Those that have strings! With smiley faces or dedication
15. Frame with my picture and messages of friends or portfolio of my nganga faces
16. Big greeting card
17. Online greeting card
18. Nail polish
19. Phineas and Ferb collectible (stuff toys or shirt)
20. Bags (satchels, backpack- Jansport)
21. Footwear- heels, flats, wedges, sandals
22. DSLR/Digital Camera (Nikon, Canon)

There, I think I have listed all. If you can't give on my birthday, there's still CHRISTMAS! 63 days more! :)