Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Very Low Resolution Photos

*Taken from my VGA camera. Again, photoblog! :)
The LaSallian Star

May 1 fireworks :)




May 1 Fireworks :)


Tom's like shoes from Pedro Gil sidewalk.


Covered court ceiling - Juan Sumulong Elementary School


Guia, my friend


Makati skyline on the way home.


Unicorn stuff toy.


Solo and upside down.


My doggie stuff toy.


Shades and dawg!


Nose to nose >:P


Oral Treatment


Dawgie!


Shades and Dawg again! ;))


Yuch Frosh tables!


Yuch Frosh Tables!


Library section where the book, Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus is located.




What do they call this? HAHAHA! I forgot! :) Some kind of  board.


BSS Old Logo, if you can see. :)


Lapu-lapu monument at Luneta! :D


With Maverick, a long walk.



Rainy Saturday! 






Atenista Rice challenge! :) IKV!


DomoKun Bag!


Frosh Welcoming Program!


Chocolate wrappers! :D


Aeo, hiding pimple! =))


Kittens!


Smile, pass it on. Sanuk ;)