Friday, April 29, 2011

OUTWITTED

This was a Message from God Facebook App, April 27, 2011

As you can read I'm really outwitted by the message. A lot has been going on in our YFC chapter and I don't know what happened if they resolved it already but I guess not. I hope soon enough they are ready to face it. I repeat:


... that nothing is exciting if you know what the outcome is going to be. You keep wanting to know how things will play out, keep asking to see the future. God doesn't give anyone the power to know the future, because life becomes maddeningly boring when you know everything upfront. So, instead of struggling, enjoy the uncertainty - to be alive means to not know.


I’m clueless yesterday. So was the previous post, someone texted me and I replied yes with eagerness. The morning came, I told my Tita the night before that I will go to school for practices and training and that I need to pay 200 for something. That was true. And when I woke up, Oh My Holy Smokes! My Tita just gave me 200php. It’s only for food and transpo. HUHUHUHU So then, I decided not to go anymore to the event I volunteered.
Anyhow, the head and Ate Ynah, texted me if I could come. I said no, I was short in allowance. They replied, “Do you still have enough? We’ll just refund your expenses.” There I was, enlightened that I can still help not by the refund but it’s part. We have done ocular for accommodations for IKV.


Realization: Ito yung mga oras na di na dapat ako nagdoubt simula pa lang dahil alam kong ibbless niya itong araw na ito.